Monday, February 3, 2014

Easy Peanut Butter Frosting



One thing I dispise the most . . .  canned frosting. Yuck!
One thing I Love the most . . . cake batter! It is ok, you can be honest, you lick the spoon too. 



The other day I was craving some chocolate. 
So I grabbed a boxes cake mix from the pantry.
Whipped those bad boys up. {apparently I need to work on equal amounts in each cup}


Then my friend Amy, said she was making a cake with homemade peanut butter frosting. 
I was either going to have to make hubby run to the corner store, 
make the frosting she suggested, or eat the cupcakes without frosting. 
{I am not going to lie, I ate one fresh out of the oven, without frosting}

I was so happy to find out that this recipe was SUPER easy!
An I already had everything in my pantry to boot!

1 C Powdered Sugar
1 C Peanut butter
5 Tsp Butter {unsalted}
1/3 C Heavy Whipping Cream

Put all ingredients in a bowl, and beat with a mixer until blended well. 
{I added 3-4 more Tsp of heavy whipping cream to make a consistency I liked}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha