Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Weekly Treasures

With it being garage sale season, I love to go out looking for new treasures.
I never know what I might find, or not find that I am needing.
But the whole trill of hunting down the treasure is the fun part.
It is also a hobbie that my dh and I enjoy doing together.


Here are some pictures of the treasures I found this week.




Old small cupboard - Not certain of age or what it was
orginially used for. The gentleman we purchased it from
stated it was his great grandfathers farm in Eaton Rapids, MI.
Needs a little TLC.



Old Bike, hoping to put in front yard with baskets attached and filled with flowers.



Scrap Wood - All Free!



Sheep, large glass jar, basket, fabric, Theroms, Wooden Carrots.



















































































































1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha