Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Swap


I participated in my first prim Christmas swap over at
A Primitive Journey message boards.
My partner was Stacey over at Primarily Primitives be sure to check out her blog when you get a chance. If you are looking for a great group of very talented ladies, stop on over to AJP as well.

Here are some pictures of the goodies Stacey sent to me


Stacey hand painted this cute Sleigh Ride sign


She made me 2 of the very large cloth wrapped candy canes



She made this yummy smelling wax dipped candy canes.
She also sent me a candle and tart melts that I forgot to take a photo of.



Here is a photo of the goodies I sent to Stacey.
A prim santa, a evergreen tree with cinnamon stick base, Star tree topper,
gingerbread man ornaments, small jar of silver tinsel and mini gingers,
4 fabric wrapped candy canes, Rusty snowman candle holder, gingerbread floater candles,
and a handmade Christmas card. I sure hope she likes it all.







1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice swaps Tasha! I love what you sent her. Merry Christmas to you and yours:) Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha