Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Favorites



As promised here are the pictures of the huge mirror Mr. P bought at the recent farm auction.
The mantel is in the middle of being decorated for fall, so pardon it being bare.
I have also included the old handmade trunk and other recent goodies that are my favorites!

Don't you just love the floral wallpaper in our bedroom behind the trunk?! lol






This is a side of an old crate which we found in the built in cupboard in our kitchen. It was being used as a shelf. We wanted to take the shelf out to make room for some bigger kitchen gadgets, an was surprised to find this. It now sits atop the door way to the back stair case.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tasha...I just found your blog through a Primitive Journey forum...glad I found it!

    I love the fireplace - looks like it's a sturdy well built one...and the trunk...beautiful.

    How lucky were you to find that wonderful crate board and the label is sooooo clear.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha