Monday, September 6, 2010

Meal Plan Monday



I missed blogging for the last two days because we have been busy here around the house.
Saturday was Mr. P's and I 6th anniversary. We spent a relaxing day out for lunch, a tiny bit of shopping and going for a country drive. We surprisingly found a wonderful old house out on a country road for sale. It is was vacant but we did not go explore it to much. We plan on going back next weekend to check it out more when the weather is a bit nicer.



I jokingly said on facebook that all I needed was someone to buy the house we purchased this year and I would buy this one in a heartbeat. lol It is over 4,000 sq ft PLUS a 2,000 sq ft walk up attic, 5bed 2 bath, in ground pool,10 Acre farm, Barn and 4 out buildings!
Although it is a wonderful piece of property I doubt Mr. P or myself would like that much work and upkeep. We can dream though.


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

We have not been being so great on making a meal plan the last few months and sticking with it. So I was bound and determined to make a menu plan for the week, eat in and save some money. I figure we are not eating anything very healthy when we eat out anyways, so if even if we end up buying frozen foods and eat in we are still saving money. Although I am not keen on eating tons of pre-made frozen foods I am going to pick up a few things to have on hand in case my migraines creep back again.

So this is the plan of action for the week for dinners;


Tue: Turkery Burgers & Apple Coleslaw

Wed: Wei Chi Ferry Cashew Chicken

Thur: Quesadilla Casserole w/Salad (Meatless meal)

Fri: Spaghetti Squash w/ Sausage and spinach


Sun: Succotash Frittata


For more meal planing and recipe ideas visit I'm a Organizing Junkie





1 comment:

  1. Tasha thanks for sharin that link...I really need some motivation to get things in my life more organized...My biggest hurdle is motivation....motivation....motivation....Meal planning would surely save some bucks at the store ! Instead of blind buying...Off to read some more of your previous posts...
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha