Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update on my mom


Today is the first day of September and the first day of the blog-a-thon I had joined.
Sadly I have been down and out for the entire day, even still now, with a huge migraine, lower back, neck pain and cramps. I crawled out of bed just long enough to eat something and write this blog entry.

I am hoping tomorrow I am starting to feel better and can tackle the mountain of cleaning needed around our house. I also have to dig out the goodies from the car I purchased on Monday to show you all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. My mom is still in the hospital, but coming along in huge strides. She is off the heart monitor, breathing much better now and using oxygen only half the day now.
They were going to send her home the last few days but have decided to wait for a few more days to get the meds in her body up to a higher level they feel comfortable with.

Please continue with prayers for her that all the blood clots continue to dissolve and no more form.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well today! Prayers continue for you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha, I've just become one of your followers here. So sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, hope your migraine eases soon. Also hope that your Mom continues to improve and that she is home soon. Thanks so much for posting my giveaway here at your blog. I've put you in for four entries 'cause you posted a comment on my blog, became my follower, posted my giveaway here and became my fan on Facebook! Good luck and thanks for entering!
    Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a part of the September blog-a-thon too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha