Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whatcha Working On Wednesday

I have been busy finishing up my semester for college. I only have my math still running.
Although for some reason I am have a huge problem being motivated doing my independent study to finish. I would rather be crafting then homework any day.

I have been working on some items for my swap partner in our Christmas swap
over at APJ (A Primitive Journey) Come join us, we are a small but ever growing group
of very wonderful ladies.


I habe been busy baking some gingers and other goodies. Here is a sneak peek.




I have not been able to do much crafting this week due to having to catch up on math homework. But check back next week, I have plenty planned for this weekend. :o)

In the meantime, be sure to check out Leslie and everyone else that has joined in on



Tasha :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha