Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whatcha Working On Wednesday


This week has been flying by so quickly.
I wish there was more hours in the day to get everything done.
Aaron was asked to bring in his resume to his job to be considered for a promotion.
He currently works part time for a car dealership as a driver. Transporting cars from their various locations throughout the state. It is paying the bills, and we were happy that he found it after 6 months of looking.

They have a very tiny location here locally. Although they just purchased a very LARGE old Ford location that they will be moving to in the coming months. Going from 30 to 100+ cars on the lot, they are going to be hiring a full time employee. The manager asked Aaron if he would be interested. Yes! Of course!

It would be 50+ hours a week with insurance for at least him after a period of time.
We are now praying and waiting to hear something. We can only hope it will happen before Christmas, otherwise things are going to be VERY tight this year.

Alright onto what has been keeping me busy.



I finally took the plunge and started a stitchery. I was lucky enough to find my first hoop, although plastic, half price at a thrift store for .30 whole cents.
Sorry for the bad pic, I took it with my web cam quickly as dh was using the camera.

I have been busy making some items for my swap partner, I sure hope she enjoys the goodies. I will post a pic once she receives them.

Keep an eye out for a giveaway coming soon. If you are not follower, be sure to start today so you can get in on the goodies for the giveaway in the future.






4 comments:

  1. thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Which Santa were you referring to the ornament or the one sitting on the yellow cabinet? I hope your husband gets that promotion. that would be great for you guys. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to following your blog! Great stitchery! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasha, Congratulations you are the winner of Old Road Primitives Christmas Mice Giveaway! Please contact me, Kim at Oldroadprimitives@yahoo.com so that I get get your shipping info! Thanks, Kim (ORP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you but the craft and cookie sale was today and I do have some of the santa shelf sitters left over. They are $6.00. They can be used as an ornament too. If you'd like to know anything else my email is scrapping5@yahoo.com
    thanks for the interest.
    Lisa
    primroseparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Feel free to post your thoughts or ask a question.
~ Tasha